Domaine Fouassier

The Domaine Fouassier owns 56 hectares of land, on 80% of which they cultivate the ancient and noble Sauvignon variety, while the remaining 20% produces the delicate, but equally noble Pinot Noir variety.

The Fouassiers are one of the oldest wine-producing families of Sancerre. With respect of the environment, they still use traditional farming techniques and their produce is certified organic with an excellent terroir, a bouquet born from the rich soil where the vines grow.

This wines you can fine at Winedobona:

Sancerre Blanc Les Chasseignes - (SB) - 0,75 lt.
Sancerre Blanc Les Romains - (SB) - 0,75 lt.
Sancerre Blanc Sur Le Fort - (SB) - 0,75 lt.
Pouilly Fume Cuvée Jules - (SB) - 0,75 lt.
Quincy - (SB) - 0,75 lt.
Sancerre Rouge  L`Etourneau - (PN) - 0,75 lt.
Sancerre Rosé L`Etourneau - (PN) - 0,75 lt.

Domaine Fouassier
EU_Organic_Logo_Colour_54x36mm